Human Resources Training
HR training is becoming a necessary component of running any business today because:
- Employers are liable for the actions of their employees in the course of employment.
- Employment law training may limit this liability by:
- Educating supervisors about the various employment laws that may be applicable;
- Making supervisors aware of their obligations under the law;
- Avoiding incidents that give rise to claims from employees;
- Demonstrating that your business is serious about legal compliance; and
- Creating a respectful and fair workplace for all of your employees.
Worth Workplace can develop a training program that is suited to your organization's needs. Whether your managers need basic employment law training or more advanced training that incorporates your specific policies and procedures, we can provide a customized training program for you Instead of sending your employees to an expensive and generic off-site class, we can train your team in a cost-effective manner based on the needs you identify. Sample training topics are listed under Programs.
Human Resources & Employee Relations Consulting
Worth Workplace has recently expanded its services to include consulting in connection with employment related matters such as:
- Drafting Employment Policies or Employee Handbooks
- Compliance with Legal Requirements in the Application of HR Policies & Procedures
- Employee Benefits Issues
- Organizational Changes
- Employee Leave Requests
- Requests for Accommodations Related to Disabilities
- Complaints & Investigations of Harassment & Discrimination
- Employee Discipline & Termination